Identity Theft Resolution Services
A service free of charge for our
Homeowner and Farmowner Policyholders and their resident family members
Are you a victim of identity theft or in need of help dealing with suspicious financial activity?
Please contact German Mutual claims department at 800-597-0140 immediately. We will connect you to a fraud specialist at the Identity Theft 911® Resolution Center.
Your Life. Your Identity.
You don't want anyone tampering with your name. If your identity is stolen, what do you do? Frustration, anxiety, anger, helplessness can overwhelm you. Relax! Now you have expert assistance in protecting your good name.
German Mutual Insurance has partnered with Identity Theft 911®, America's premier identity fraud resolution provider. Should you or a resident family member become a victim of identity theft, we will assign you a personal advocate with years of experience dealing with fraud-resolution. This fraud specialist works with you one-on-one, from beginning to end, to resolve your crisis and help get your life back on track.
Knowledge is the best defense. Protect yourself today!
For preventative tips, up-to-date fraud alerts and in-depth articles, visit our Identity Theft Education Website frequently: www.heartlandidtheft.com
Identity Theft Victims Receive:
- Unlimited access to a personal advocate via toll-free number
- Systematic notification to credit bureaus, creditors, collection agencies, and relevant parties
- Assistance in filing a police report, creating a fraud victim affidavit and creating a comprehensive case file for investigative and claims-handling purposes
- Assistance in handling all documentation and phone calls needed to resolve your case
- A 3-in-1 credit report and one year of credit monitoring
- One year of fraud monitoring
- Optional interface with Ohio's Identity Theft Verification PASSPORT Program
- Assistance with proactive inquiries regarding the potential misuse of your personal information
- Active follow-up to evaluate the effectiveness of the resolution status and to detect possible recurrent fraud.
- Up-to-date threat alerts, preventative tips and ongoing education at the German Mutual Identity Theft Website
German Mutual Insurance
We are people helping people with their insurance needs.
"Insuring America's Heartland Since 1867"